Dr. Deepak Jha
Clinical Lead Breast surgery and Senior Consultant Surgical Oncology at ARTEMIS Hospital Gurgaon.Surgical Oncology (AIIMS Delhi), Fellow, Breast Surgery (European Board of Surgery), Head Neck Oncology (IFHNOS & MSKCC) Breast Surgery & Oncoplasty (ESSO & Barcelona) Gyan Burman Fellow.
Dr. Deepak Jha is a well-trained cancer surgeon from IRCH-AIIIMS with further specialization in the field of Breast & Head-Neck Oncology. He specializes in complex procedures like Nipple Sparing Mastectomy, Radioguided Breast Surgery (ROLL), Sentinal Biopsy, Arm Reverse Mapping for Lymphedema Prevention, Breast Conservation & Oncoplasty, and procedures for Head Neck & thyroid cancers.
- Sr. Consultant Surgical Oncologist Breast & Head-Neck Oncology Division at FORTIS Hospital, Delhi.
- Consultant- Surgical Oncology (Breast & Head-Neck Oncology) - Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
- Senior Consultant- Surgical Oncology (Breast & Head-Neck Oncology) - Paras Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Consultant- Surgical Oncology (Breast & Head-Neck Oncology) - Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Associate Consultant (Surgical Oncology) - Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) Association of Surgeons of India (ASI) Foundation for Head-Neck Oncology (FHNO).
EDUCATION AND FELLOWSHIP:
- Fellow Breast Surgery: European Board of Surgery (F.E.B.S)
- Fellow in Head Neck Oncology: IFHNOS
- Breast Surgery & Oncoplasty: ESSO & Barcelona, Spain
- Surgical Oncology: Dr. BRA-IRCH, AIIMS,
- MS: TNMC & BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS: Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Early Breast Cancer, ROLL, Breast Oncoplastic & Reconstruction
- Radio-guided Breast Surgery, Intra-operative Breast Ultrasound
- Head & Neck cancers, Oral cancer in young adults, Smokeless tobacco and its association with oral cancer.
AWARDS & HONOURS:
- Visiting fellowship, EBCC, Vienna.
- The best paper award, runner up RGCON
- Best paper category at FHNO
- Commendation for post 26 July flood relief services, Mumbai.
RESEARCH & PUBLICATION:
- Publications in European Journal of Cancer, Oral Oncology, European Journal of Surgical Oncology, Orbit, Journal of Cancer Research & Therapeutics, Indian Journal of Surgical Oncology, etc.
- International presentations at World Head & Neck Cancer Congress, Toronto; European Surgical
- Oncology Congress, Spain; European Breast Cancer Congress, etc
- Multiple National level conference presentations.