Dr. Manish Singhal
MD, DM (Medical Oncology, AIIMS, Delhi), Senior Consultant of Medical Oncology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Delhi. Best Exam Award at ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology) Examination 2013 for scoring the top marks globally, making me the first and only Indian to achieve this fame.
Trained and educated at the apex medical institute of India - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), has been mentored by the best in cancer care.
More than 14 years of experience in Medical Oncology. My expertise spans all types of chemotherapy, intensive protocols, immunotherapy, hormonal therapy in addition to dealing with oncological emergencies, including medical care of patients.
hormonal therapy in addition to dealing with oncological emergencies, including medical care of patients.
My ardent interest in academics and willingness to keep up to date got me The Best Exam Award at ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology) Examination 2013 for scoring the top marks globally, making me the first and only Indian to achieve this fame. I was awarded best doctor for years 2014 and 2015 during my tenure at Fortis Hospital Noida for best patient reviews and feedbacks.
I am also a member of the Executive Committee of ISMPO (Indian Society of Medical and Pediatrics Oncology), and also ICON (Indian Co-operative Oncology Network), a national body of senior academicians of India. I am also the Joint Secretary of the NCR (national capital region) Oncology Forum and reviewer for South Asia J of Cancer. I held national academic meeting incapacity of organizing secretary for both Oncology Forum and ISMPO in the year 2017 and 2016 respectively. I am presently involved in 6 company-sponsored research projects and investigator-initiated research proposals.
- Use of TDM-1 in Metastatic her 2 positive breast cancer post 1st line trastuzumab and a taxane
- Rituximab in B-cell Lymphoma with various chemotherapy combinations a phase IV study.
- Answers-1 Use of can script in clinical decision making in solid tumors.
- Povidone Iodine nail solution an RCT to control chemotherapy-induced paronychia.
- Zytiga in prostate cancer – Phase IV study.
- Nintedanib in NSCLC phase IV study (under ethical board review). I had 5 publications during this tenure – CML Indian data a Review in IJMPO as 1st author and 2 publications from the radiology department as co-authors and 1 publication on Ibrutinib use in the Indian subcontinent as co-author and 1 publication again as co-author on HPV positive head and neck cancer – a review.
- I had the privilege (one among 20 key national figures on lung diseases) of recording a lecture on “Small cell carcinoma lung” (available online on youtube) for the “e-module of pulmonary medicine” endorsed by the Diplomate National Board (DNB) and NCCP (National College of Chest Physicians).