Online Second Opinion (OSO), a private limited company registered under the provision of sub-section (2) of section 7 and sub-section (1) of section 8 of the Company Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014, having its registered office at C/O Arvind Kumar, S/O Jagdish Pd Yadav, Gosai Tola, Patliputra colony, Patna – 800013, owned a website www.rxcancer.com through which user undergoing cancer treatment or user in relation to such person can avail the service of “Second Opinion” from one of the best team of oncologists from India. All the information or suggestion provided via the medium of this platform are with utmost bonafide intend to educate, aware, acknowledge and to provide adequate information about the patient’s Cancer/disease to the patient or to the user of this Platform. It is very important to mention that the information or suggestion provided does not establish the Doctor patient relationship. The Platform and Doctors, consulting via the Platform, does not diagnose, treat treatments that one ought to peruse, however the user might incorporate the modalities of treatment, or drugs as suggested by our experts in your treatment plan only after discussion, physical examination and approval from your primary treating oncologist who routinely examines you clinically. Patient treatment will be decided by the doctor who examines him/her in clinic or Hospital in person physically because the exact drugs and doses can be suitably advised only when a doctor examines a patient physically. Hence one is always advised to be in touch with his/her oncologist in physical for treatment decision or execution. The Company, The Platform or any of its employee will not be responsible for any ill effects or death or any other adverse consequences arising from the treatment if followed, as this Platform is incorporated with the sole intend to educate you regarding the latest guideline based suggestion as per the information given by the Patient or any user of the Platform. The diagnosis and treatment is to be followed only after physical examination of patients.
RxCancer have a team of highly qualified Oncologist from apex Hospital and Institute of India. All the content provided on this website (www.rxcancer.com) solely belongs to the company.
The company recognize the importance of maintaining the privacy of information belonging to the user and hence the policy is issued in pursuant to the provisions that are contained in following laws:-
- Section 43A of the Indian Information Technology Act-2000.
- Regulation 3(1) of the IT (Intermediaries guidelines).
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practice and procedure and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
- Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- This document is an electronic record in terms of IT Act-2000.
The terms “Company”, ‘Our’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ and all its grammatical variation refers to the owners of this company and website. The term ‘You’ or ‘user’ and all its grammatical variation refers to the user or any random visitor on our website.
All the information collected by “the company” in any manner shall be used only by the company and its doctors for the purpose of providing the services to the user. The information will be shared by the team of doctors for providing services. All the information provided, will stored in cloud server
In the whole process of providing services to the users, the company collects various sensitive personal information through our different platforms. These information in particular, would include following:-
Personal Data:This includes your name, email id, residential address, contact number, WhatsApp number, and date of birth. In addition to these, we may collect user demographic information such as information about your internet protocol (IP), hardware, software and computer information, media, data profile regarding usage and online behavior of user on our website.
The interactions in “Talk to Expert”, will be coordinated and will be attended by our Rx Team member and the same can be recorded for future reference.
Medical Data: This includes information regarding patient’s medical history, previous medical reports, health condition, medication taken, physiological and mental health, sexual orientation, allergies, addiction, age, body weight, medical insurance (if any), family medical history and any hereditary disease, all in order to provide efficient services.
Rx team do not receive or ask to send any details (medical or non-medical) on WhatsApp or any other messaging applications such as telegram, signal, etc. All the communications will be done either through RxCancer portal or the company Email-Id exclusively.
Payment and Billing Data: This includes billing name, billing address, with mobile number, mode of payment (while availing any services), (according to terms and conditions of the company), credit/debit card details (card number, expiry date) for processing of the online payment through our authorized payment gateway partner.
- In “Talk to Expert” if the patient ask for a particular Expert of their choice, the fees might vary and the difference amount is liable to pay by the patient after confirm from the expert end and before scheduling of appointment.
- In the “Opinion from Stalwarts”, we will give you the option to select the Stalwarts & our team will try to provide you the expert of your choice as per the availability. However since the availability of Stalwarts is a dynamic process and some time they may not be available. So in this case we will give you the option of Stalwarts from our team. If the user is not willing to get the opinion from the Stalwarts of our choice then we will initiate refund of your amount.
Other Miscellaneous Data: This platform in any way is not directed to be used by minors and seeking to collect their information in any manner. Information collected (if any) is only for the purpose of intimating the minor (or) their parents/guardians that he/she cannot use the services. The Service Usage Data is automatically collected when you interact with our services. This information may include data about your interacts with the features, content and links contained in our services, time of interaction, browser type and configuration, operating system used, IP address, language preference, and other cookie data. While none of this data will allow us to directly identify who you are, some of this data can be used to approximately your location.
If any information/data by mistake had been provided, the user had to report it soon at firstname.lastname@example.org. If any information/data by mistake had been provided, the user had to report it soon at .
All the information provided by the users are voluntary and at their own risk. The company makes all the efforts to keep the data safe and secure. It is to be noted by the user that any information provided by them may be detained in order to provide services and the company is not responsible for any loss or theft of data, wrong (or) inaccurate information provided by the user.
In case of providing information by the user, related to any other person, user must insures that they have full consent about sharing the information of that particular person.
In the process of providing the designated services as desired/asked by the user, we may share your information with our service providers, experts, backend team and you hereby provide consent to transfer of such information shared with our service providers and experts are (obligated) to full security and confidentiality.
In order to withdraw your consent of processing and collecting your data or to cease the use of the platform, you can contact us at email@example.com . All your data will be deleted from our database as per applicable law and company norms i.e. after some expected period of time.
In “Online Second Opinion”, “Talk to Expert”, and “Tumor Board”, a highly qualified Doctor/Team of oncologist/Team of doctors will be allotted for your case as per their availability and confirmation.
Rx Team reserve the sole right to decide which Doctor/Team of oncologist/Team of doctors will be allotted in any particular case.
Response time will be five (5) working days after making payment to the opted service. Any delay in providing necessary information or reports on part of the user’s end will not be counted in the response time mentioned above.
MODE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
- This includes information collected directly from the user in the process of registration, availing any services or while making payment on our website through our payment gateway mode.
- This includes information collection for providing customized service, research work, data processing, let the user know about new services and special offers initiated by the company. All these information may be gathered by the company through various tracking tools like browser cookies, google webmaster, and google analytics.
USAGE AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
Use of Information: The information provided by the user can be used for various purpose, all in order of providing efficient services to the user and internal work of the company. This includes:-
- The contact information and other personal information may be used by the company to contact the user in relation of providing the services and to improve the functionality of the services and to insure that quality of the service offered is maintained.
- The information provided may be used to notify the users of new service, any promotional offers and also to protect our users, company experts and our partners/associates of any theft or misuse of their sensitive personal information.
- The company may uses the contact details in order to provide or keep them informed of various action taken by the company in the course of providing the services through step-by-step email/SMS updates.
We may use personal information and other information received and collected from the user to provide the services they have requested to enable them to access and post comments on the website, or any part thereof, and to contact you upon your request and when otherwise necessary. We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis, and to operate and improve the services. In certain circumstances, we may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties. When we use third parties to assist us in processing user’s personal information, we require that they comply with our policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. We may also share such information with third parties in limited circumstances including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Processing of Information: This includes processing of data shared by the user, on our website for the purpose of providing the services and to contact the user.
- Medical data including reports, treatment plans etc. may be processed for research and analysis in de-identified form. The company may also publish such research studies and findings in reputed medical journals and conferences such as ESMO, ASCO, ASTRO and in national and international conferences and journals in which identity of the user will never be disclosed.
- No data is outsourced to third party vendor for any type of processing or analysis. All the data is stored on the safe and secure cloud server. If the user at any point of time wants to revoke their consent for the processing of the data shared, they can do so by sending an email regarding the same to firstname.lastname@example.org. After receiving any kind of such emails, the company will remove user’s personal data from the database that is being processed in the manner set out in the company term and condition and applicable law (if any).
SHARING OF INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
The company shall not share the information of any user to any other person except the following:-
Service Provider Partner: The Company will share user information with third parties, partnered with the company for assisting and providing services such as Medical board connected, Hospitals, Oncologists, Payment gateway providers, Researchers and Scholars for study, analysis and publication research work conducted on user’s medical information.
Compliance will Law: The Company might show user information to respond to a court order or subpoena. The company may show user information if a government agency or investigating body requests to do so.
MERGERS AND ACQUISITION
If the company sells its business or hives of a portion of the same to a new entity, user personal information that is available on the platform may be transferred to the new entity.
SECURITY OF USER’S INFORMATION
Protecting login credentials of the website, is the sole responsibility of the user and the company is not liable in any manner for unauthorized use of user login credentials. Neither the company nor any of its employees have the access to the password of the user’s account.
In case of any loss suffered by the company in the event of unauthorized use of user login credentials, the sole responsibility will be of user. In the event of any misuse or suspected misuse of same, the user can immediately notify the company at email@example.com.
The company looks for the best security and market policies in order to protect the personal and medical information of the user, hence the company is not liable for improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss of information.
The company in any case is not responsible for any breach of security or for any unethical actions of any third parties that receives user’s personal data or events that are beyond the control of the company including act of government, computer hacking, crash of server, storage device and storage technology, hardware, computer crashes, etc.
A cookie is a small piece of data stored on the user’s computer by the web browser while browsing a website. After granting the permission, the file is added to remember Stateful information or to record the user’s browsing activity. It helps to analysis web traffic or lets user know when the visitor visits a particular website. This helps the company to analysis data about webpage traffic and improve the functionality and efficiency of the website. After all the statistical analysis, all the data is removed from the system. The company does not hold any control over the cookies that one used by third party partners of website. The company does not represent to user that such third party website have their own privacy policies or that the information that is provided by user to them would be same.
The company website may contains external links to third party websites or services that are not owned and operated by the company.
- The company shall not be liable for the misuse of user personal information by third party websites.
- The company at its sole discretion may use third party websites for the purpose of running or advertising to serve ads while the user is using or visiting the platforms. For this purpose the company may use information (not including username, address, email address or mobile number) to know about user’s visit to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to user.
REDRESSAL OF GRIEVANCES:
I case of any questions or grievances regarding the services or the content of the website, or in the case of data handling by the customer, the user may visit our website to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the name to reach out our Grievance officer, the Grievance call will address the complaint or grievances that is raised by a user within a stipulated time of 20 days from the date when it is raised.
The company will notify the user as soon as the process is undertaken by the Grievance officer.
Force Majeure:In the event of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflicts, labour strike, lockout or boycott, the company is not responsible for any interruption, delay in providing services or termination of any services. The company may at any time terminate its operation of the website in its sole discretion and without any prior notice.
Notices:All the notices given by user to company or vice-versa should be in writing in English/Hindi language through email or in writing, mailed to the below mentioned address:Online Second Opinion (OSO) Private Limited,
C/O Arvind Kumar, S/O Jagdish Pd Yadav,
Gosai Tola, Patliputra colony, Patna – 800013.
Notice to user will be sent on the email-Id provided by the user at the time of registration on the website.
No Waiver: Any delay or failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of any policy mentioned here would not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- The Indian Contract Law, 1872;
- The (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000;
- The (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practice and Procedures and Sensitive Personal data or Information) Rules, 2011 and
- The (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- Consumer Protection Act, 2019